Sweet Messages For Him


Most people text all the time nowadays, it's a popular way to communicate, especially in relationships.But sometimes, we seem to run out of things to say to our boyfriend or crush. It gets old to say "miss u", "thinking about u" and all the common things people text to their significant others.

This site was made to help you out and give you some sweet text messages to send him.

If a raindrop means "I love you" and you asked me how much I love you, I bet you it would rain ALL day.


If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one.
So I never have to live a day without you.

Baby you are the sun in my day, and the wind in my sky.
The waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. 






http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Text_messaging









No comments:

Post a Comment